Digital Doppler with Waveform
Our Bi-Directional waveform is uniquely generated from the digital Doppler spectrum. This gives the clinician objective evidence to assist in the diagnosis of vascular disease that other Dopplers may find difficult or impossible to achieve.
Our algorithms optimise the presentation of waveforms and enhance the quality of sound using our unique Dynamic Digital Noise Reduction (DDNR) system and gel filter. Doppler sound recording and playback is just one of the many new features in this state-of-the-art digital Doppler unit.
The key features of the DMX are:
• High Resolution Colour Display.
• Bi-directional Waveform generated from the Digital Doppler Spectrum with Audio Scaling features.
• Data Storage on Micro SD Card.
• Integrated Charging & Connectivity.
• High Sensitivity Interchangeable Probes.
• Dynamic Digital Noise Reduction.
*Probes sold separately